We've a growing number of articles here on the website, and we've gathered the links together so you can easily see when we add to them:
- Am I Bisexual? - with our famously brief checklist.
- Bisexuality FAQ - this will be growing as we add to it!
- Bi In The UK - a quick round up of the UK bi scene.
- Bi by Definition? - a look at some other definitions of bisexuality, ones we don't agree with.
- Bisexuals, Marriage & Civil Partnerships - For equality we don't just need marriage and civil partnerships for all.
- Biphobia - an explanation of what we face.
- Bisexual Scales - about the Kinsey Scale, and people's perceptions based on it.
- Coming Out - some advice and suggestions on how to Come Out, and what differences being bisexual can make to this.
- Crossing Off That Bridge - we don't think bisexuality is "the bridge between the gay and straight worlds", and here's why.
- Curving Both Ways - a quick look at bell-curves and a discussion about bisexual visibility on the gay scene.
- Famous Bisexuals, Including Dead Ones - many bisexual organisations have lists of famous bisexuals, we don't. Here's why.
- How To Include Bisexuals? Let us explain some key ideas to think about!
- The Invisible B At The BBC - in September 2010 the BBC published a report on LGB portrayal. We mark it "must try harder".
- Is Bisexuality Mandatory? - we don't think everyone who fits our definition has to call themselves bisexual, and here we explain why.
- It's Just A Phase - our piece on this got too long to keep in the FAQ, so we've given its own page.
- Proven Bi Science? - a discussion of the sources and surveys required to prove 'bisexuals aren't confused' or 'bisexuality is real'.
- The Bisexuality Report - written in conjunction with Bi UK and Bi Community News, this report looks at bisexual inclusion in LGBT equality and diversity work.
- Am I Bisexual?
Think there's a topic we've missed? Drop us an email!